- Remember the Murdered Babies of Bethlehem at ChristmasHerod’s massacre of the innocents in Matthew 2 challenges us to participate in the “groans” of God’s world.PortuguêsFrançais
- The Season’s Greeting Most Preferred for Happy Holidays? ‘Merry Christmas.’Americans expected to send 1.6 billion cards this year, continuing Victorian-era tradition.
- What South Asian Christians Do During DiwaliFestival of Lights marking the Hindu new year brings invitations to Jesus followers in India, Nepal, and neighboring nations.
- For Christians, Juneteenth Is a Time of JubileeObserving Juneteenth as a national holiday affirms what we believe about our faith and our freedoms.
- Why Juneteenth Should Matter to the ChurchExploring the historical, cultural, and theological significance of Juneteenth.
- Should Christians Participate in the Day of the Dead?The Mexican holiday is more prominent than ever. Three evangelicals who’ve seen Día de los Muertos up close weigh in.español
- Mary the Priest and Phil the Groundhog Beat Out Super Bowl HooplaThe real reason February 2 is an occasion for feasting.
- C. S. Lewis Was a GrinchThe writer loved the Incarnation. Not so much the Christmas holiday.