- They Persecuted Indian Christians. Most Confessed. Did Divine Retribution Follow?A new documentary follows the lives of 10 of the men responsible for horrific attacks on the Kandhamal church.
- Mobs Kill 6, Burn Down 25 Churches in Northeastern IndiaWhile ethnic tensions have festered for decades, leaders in Manipur say religious extremism is fueling the extreme aggression.
- Why Nepali Christians Can’t Bury Their DeadInside the ongoing struggle of Kathmandu Valley evangelicals to secure a cemetery and avoid cremation.Indonesian
- 4 Incredible Christian Women Who Changed IndiaHow a social reformer, a lawyer, a doctor, and a peacemaker changed the subcontinent.
- Recant or Leave: Mobs Expel Christians in Central IndiaHindu extremists in Chhattisgarh destroy churches and homes and attack tribal believers.
- What South Asian Christians Do During DiwaliFestival of Lights marking the Hindu new year brings invitations to Jesus followers in India, Nepal, and neighboring nations.
- Distinguishing Scripture from Hindu MythologyIndian Christians grapple with heresies and cultural confusion.
- Self-Proclaimed Messiahs and Other Southeast Asian HeresiesMisconceptions about the Trinity and the exclusivity of Christ prevail.简体中文繁體中文
- Father Stan Swamy: Courageous Indian Priest Accused of TerrorismHe fought the government over how it treated its most vulnerable. They hit back.
- My Six-Month Experiment with Christianity Turned into 12 Months, Then 24 …How the son of a Hindu priest gradually made his peace with the “unfairness” of the Cross.