- Let’s Rethink the Evangelical Gender WarsMaybe the lines of division between egalitarians and complementarians were in the wrong places.
- The Bible’s Marriage Metaphor Doesn’t Belong In the BedroomWe can rightly look to God as husband and God as Father without making male sexuality divine.Português简体中文繁體中文
- PCA Sides With the Nashville Statement Over Revoice’s ApproachEvangelicals in favor of traditional marriage debate the place of LGBT identity in the church.
- Is God a Woman or a Man?Two recent books discuss how our conception of gender relates to our perception of God.
- ‘They’ Is Not a Pronoun for GodGod doesn't have a gender, but his pronouns do.
- The Real Problem With Female MasturbationCall it what it is: Ladies who lust.
- With Gen Z, Women Are No Longer More Religious than MenYounger generations see female nones on the rise.
- Basketball Is a Beautiful Game, but Not a Blueprint for SocietyTreating the sport as a comprehensive social and political model misunderstands the vision of its Christian founder.
- Uncovering the Head Covering DebateWhat happened to Scripture’s call to cover our heads in worship?
- India Prefers Baby Boys. Are Its Christians Any Different?For most, daughters are “expenditures”; sons are “investments.” Leaders from across the country weigh in.