- Rockets, Riots, Sermons, and Soccer: Christian Views on the Conflict in Gaza and Israel(UPDATED) How a dozen Messianic Jews and Palestinian Christians are trying to minister across the divide as Hamas and the IDF war once again.PortuguêsItaliano
- Trump or Netanyahu? American Evangelicals Support Israel, Yet Signs of Change13 experts assess new survey conducted after Gaza conflict, which finds solidarity with the Jewish state but increasing preference for Palestinians among younger and non-white evangelicals.Português
- Died: Labib Madanat, Who Showed the Bible to Palestinians and Israelis in Word and DeedSon of Jordanian missionaries organized the Holy Land’s Bible societies and demonstrated the gospel’s love and forgiveness amid war and terror.
- Christian Bookstore Manager Martyred in Gaza CityRami Ayyad received death threats after store bombing in April.
- In Shadow of Death, Palestinian Christians and Messianic Jews Relapse on ReconcilingThe body of Christ is breaking in Israel amid Jerusalem embassy move and Gaza border violence.
- Love in the Land of EnmityThe local joke is that Gaza is hell. But that doesn't seem to deter ministry there.
- A Requiem for the Disappearing Christians of Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and GazaTheir plight moved a (mostly prayerless) war correspondent to prayer and mourning.
- No Zoom Fatigue for Revived Baptist Church in GazaCOVID-19 provides a silver lining for dwindling community of Palestinian evangelicals, whose now-electronic fellowship brought 100 together for Christmas.
- Palestinian Christians Promised an Outsized Voice in New LegislaturePresident Mahmoud Abbas sets their quota at 7 seats in first elections in West Bank and Gaza since 2006.
- In Gaza, Is Love in the Land of Enmity Still Possible?In counting their losses, Christians, Muslims, Jews discover common ground in grief.