- Trump or Netanyahu? American Evangelicals Support Israel, Yet Signs of Change13 experts assess new survey conducted after Gaza conflict, which finds solidarity with the Jewish state but increasing preference for Palestinians among younger and non-white evangelicals.Português
- Died: Labib Madanat, Who Showed the Bible to Palestinians and Israelis in Word and DeedSon of Jordanian missionaries organized the Holy Land’s Bible societies and demonstrated the gospel’s love and forgiveness amid war and terror.
- A Requiem for the Disappearing Christians of Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and GazaTheir plight moved a (mostly prayerless) war correspondent to prayer and mourning.
- Rockets, Riots, Sermons, and Soccer: Christian Views on the Conflict in Gaza and Israel(UPDATED) How a dozen Messianic Jews and Palestinian Christians are trying to minister across the divide as Hamas and the IDF war once again.PortuguêsItaliano
- Palestinian Christians Promised an Outsized Voice in New LegislaturePresident Mahmoud Abbas sets their quota at 7 seats in first elections in West Bank and Gaza since 2006.
- A World Vision Employee Is Still Awaiting Fair Trial in IsraelThe charges against him don’t make sense. And his day in court has been delayed again and again.
- No Zoom Fatigue for Revived Baptist Church in GazaCOVID-19 provides a silver lining for dwindling community of Palestinian evangelicals, whose now-electronic fellowship brought 100 together for Christmas.
- O Come, Ye Gazan Christians, to BethlehemIsraeli policy holds up Christmas travel plans for believers in the Palestinian strip.
- In Shadow of Death, Palestinian Christians and Messianic Jews Relapse on ReconcilingThe body of Christ is breaking in Israel amid Jerusalem embassy move and Gaza border violence.
- Israel Accuses World Vision Gaza Staffer of Giving Millions to Hamas(UPDATED) World Vision halts Gaza operations, but disputes Israel’s accusations of fraud.