- Billionaire Who Invested ‘According to the Word of God’ Charged with Multibillion-Dollar FraudBill Hwang is at the center of what white-collar crime experts see as Wall Street’s biggest indictment since Bernie Madoff.简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Lawsuit Alleges Billionaire’s Christian Foundation Engaged in Self-DealingA former director of Bill Hwang’s investment firm, seeking millions in compensation, said Grace and Mercy was used as a financial “escape pod.”简体中文繁體中文
- New York Shuts Down Embattled Olivet University CampusAfter a money laundering case and dozens of lawsuits, the Christian college founded by David Jang is under new scrutiny from Christian accreditors.
- Liberty U. Dean Claims He Was Fired for WhistleblowingJohn Markley says he raised concerns about fraudulent management, enrollment rate misrepresentation, and “compensation schemes.”
- “按照神的話語”進行投資的億萬富翁被指控犯有數十億美元的欺詐罪比爾·黃（Bill Hwang）是白領犯罪專家眼中的自伯尼·麥道夫（Bernie Madoff）以來華爾街最大起訴案的中心。English简体中文한국어
- Twila Paris Defends Brother Indicted for Bribery at Christian College(UPDATED) Ecclesia president accused of kickback scheme with Arkansas lawmakers. His board and family contend he's innocent.
- Embezzlement Bedevils Global Church GivingExperts project fraud will cost Christian ministries $170 billion in 2050.简体中文繁體中文
- Jack Kelley Urged to Pursue Counseling'A broken man' turns to Christian colleagues for support.
- TV Evangelist Morris Cerullo Indicted for False Tax ReturnsPlus: Congress speculates on stem cells, Irineos literally fights for his old office, the pope's surprising messages on London bombings and Harry Potter, and other stories from online sources around the world.