- It’s Time to Forgive Each Other Our Pandemic SinsAs the COVID-19 emergency ends, the church can lead the world into a spirit of amnesty.
- The Danger of Forcing ForgivenessWe must be wary of wrongly using the biblical command in order to silence victims of abuse.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 27|50minTim Keller Says Forgiveness Is Key to Christian WitnessHow to let go of resentment without sacrificing justice.
- When Church Leaders Mistreat YouIt takes courage and strength to replace anger with love
- Tim Keller: From the CT ArchivesA collection of articles by and about the late pastor theologian.
- David Was a Rapist, Abraham Was a Sex TraffickerWhat we miss when we downgrade Old Testament abuse stories to sexual peccadilloes.
- My Larry Nassar Testimony Went Viral. But There’s More to the Gospel Than Forgiveness.Former gymnast Rachael Denhollander spent years discovering God’s perspective on sexual abuse. Then her advocacy for survivors cost her her church.
- ‘Memorizing’ the Scars of South Korea’s Gwangju MassacreChun Woo-won’s apology for his military dictator grandfather’s sins is Nehemiah in action.한국어
- Dimerdekakan oleh Salib, Mengapa Kita Masih Hidup dalam Perbudakan?Sang Musuh ingin kita meragukan kuasa anugerah Tuhan dan jaminan pengampunan-Nya.English
- Set Free by the Cross, Why Do We Live in Bondage?The Enemy wants us to doubt the efficacy of God’s grace and the assurance of his mercy.Indonesian