- Christian Influence Is Only One Explanation for America’s ‘Special Relationship’ with IsraelBut here, as in other foreign-policy debates, Christians are well equipped to mediate between competing theories.
- What Arab Leaders Think of USAID Funding Persecuted ChristiansMiddle East believers pray more American money won't mean more problems.
- Poverty Is a Moral ProblemDevelopment economist William Easterly says too much aid undermines the rights of the poor.
- Interview: Condoleezza Rice's Faith Context for Foreign PolicyHow faith guided the former secretary of state's life from the segregated South to dictating the nation's foreign policy.
- Iranian Christian Refugees Are Still Stranded in Austria. But Are Things About to Change?Dozens of Christians and other religious minorities from Iran have been on a resettlement roller coaster. It just took a new turn.
- Syria's Christians Back AssadChurch leaders say the embattled president should stay on.
- UN Rejects Samaritan’s Purse VP Nominated for Refugee RoleUpdate: Evangelical Ken Isaacs loses the position amid controversy over social media remarks.
- Christian Zionism Isn’t the Caricature of Popular ImaginationIt isn’t end-times fascination that explains the enduring bond between evangelicals and Israel.
- The Answered Prayers of Robert ParkChristian activist imprisoned by North Korea speaks out as Jimmy Carter brings home friend Aijalon Gomes.