- Darfur Shootout Kills Two World Vision WorkersUnited Nations: Attack "highlights the unstable security situation (in) the strife-torn region."
- Constructing PeaceOne Olympic athlete's efforts to build relationships between Sudan's Christians and Muslims.
- Franklin Graham: Sudan's al-Bashir 'Responsible for Bloodshed'Samaritan's Purse leader asks president to reinstate aid agency work in Darfur region.
- Bush's Envoy's Advice: 'Raise Cain'How advocacy by American Christians trims violence in Sudan.
- Does Darfur Have a Prayer?Genocide in western Sudan proves nearly impossible to stop.
- Stopping Genocide—AgainEthnic bloodshed in Sudan's Darfur region remains the top crisis for U.N. ambassador John Bolton.
- Gridlock on GenocidePressure on Sudan mounts, but the killing continues in Darfur.
- Rally TimeChristians will be prominent at Darfur rally, but still choosing sides on immigration. Plus: Is Amish shunning illegal? And other stories from online sources around the world.
- Hotel Sudan Isn't a Film—YetGenocide in Darfur must be stopped.
- Giving Hope a ChanceDanforth calls on Sudan's government, rebels to 'prove skeptics wrong.'