- What Language Is This? Coptic Comes to ChristmasA new song highlights a growing interest outside the Egyptian church in reviving an ancient language of the Christian world.
- Orphan Forced from Christian Home Highlights Islamic Ban on AdoptionEgypt sees surge in foster care applications, though still insufficient, while Christians denied custody due to sharia law.
- Egypt Church Fire Kills 41, Sparks Blame of Building Law’s LegacyReforms have legalized 2,400 Christian structures, yet Abu Seifein represents problems from when construction and repair permits were impossible to obtain.
- Remembering Abouna Makary, Coptic Priest Loved by Egypt’s EvangelicalsFavorite Orthodox figure on Arabic Christian TV eulogized by fellow evangelist Sameh Maurice after COVID-19 death.
- A Court Win for One Pro-Life Med Student Raises Concerns for OthersIn Canada, Christians who want to be doctors have questions about religious liberty and their right to express unpopular opinions on social media.
- Egypt’s President Promotes Religious Choice During Human Rights RolloutSome Copts cheer Sisi’s stance and new five-year reform strategy, while others focus on absence of attention to problematic ID cards and reconciliation committees.
- ISIS Executes Christian Businessman Kidnapped in Egypt’s SinaiFamily mourn yet celebrate martyrdom of Coptic grandfather who financed the only church in his city, so as to build “a home in heaven.”简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- I Took Drugs to a Church Conference. Then God Found Me.My fierce resistance and indifference didn’t stop the Spirit.español
- Letter Writing Isn’t a Lost Art in Egypt. It’s an Ancient Ministry.Even as technology made communication quicker, these Coptic leaders ministered through snail mail.العربية
- Quick To ListenEpisode 200|47minFive Years Ago, ISIS Executed 21 Christians on a Beach in LibyaHow the Coptic Church responded in the wake of this heinous act of violence—and what believers around the world can learn from the ancient institution today.