Contemporary Christian Music (CCM)
- Report Backs Abuse Allegations Against Chris RiceThe singer allegedly groomed students at a Kentucky church through back rubs and unaccompanied sleepovers, according to an investigation by GRACE.
- Died: Carman, Christian Showman Who Topped Charts with Triumphant FaithSinger of “Satan, Bite the Dust!” and “R.I.O.T. (Righteous Invasion of Truth)” believed in the power of celebrity and spectacle to draw people to Jesus.
- Big Daddy Weave Bassist Jay Weaver Dies at 42Weaver, who lost both his legs in 2016, spoke and sung of God’s faithfulness during two decades of health struggles.
- Died: B.J. Thomas, Born-Again Singer Who Clashed with Evangelical FansPopular artist professed Jesus and earned five gospel Grammys before turning back to secular music.
- TobyMac ‘Put Words to Grief’ in First Album Since His Son’s DeathHis DC Talk bandmates are back as collaborators.
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode 14|44minPaint the Beauty We Split: A Conversation With Chad GardnerOn this bonus episode of The Rise and Fall of Mars Hill, we talk to Kings Kaleidoscope's Chad Gardner about faith and music before and after Mars Hill.
- Died: Harry Thomas, Cofounder of Creation Festival and Child RapistHe died in prison serving an 18-year sentence for sexually assaulting four girls.
- When Do the Latest Hillsong and Bethel Hits Belong in Your Sunday Lineups?How worship pastors decide whether to sing to the Lord a new song.简体中文繁體中文
- ‘I Am Called a Cult Leader. I Really Don’t Care.’How one of the world’s most beloved worship songs reportedly helped to fuel spiritual abuse at Wayne Jolley’s The Gathering International.
- Why Don’t We Sing Justice Songs in Worship?Let’s swap “sloppy wet kiss” for “break the arm of the wicked man.”