Civil Rights Movement
- Martin Luther King, Jr.No Christian played a more prominent role in the 20th century's most significant social justice movement.
- Jesus and the DisinheritedHoward Thurman still speaks to the church.
- What Is Billy Graham’s Friendship with Martin Luther King Jr. Worth?Contemporary Christians have mixed takes on late evangelist’s civil rights legacy.
- We’ve Sung ‘Amazing Grace’ for 250 Years. We’ve Only Just Begun.Why John Newton’s famous hymn is still so powerful after so long.
- Black History Month: 20 Stories Christians Should KnowMeet the leaders, activists, ministers, and artists who changed the church and the world.
- The Roots of the Black Prophetic VoiceWhy the Exodus must remain central to the African American church.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Why John Perkins Didn’t Want More White Christians like Jonathan EdwardsA violent and sinful history calls for a clearer presentation of the gospel.español
- The Image of God in ‘Invisible Man’Ralph Ellison’s novel depicts the quest for personal dignity in a society determined to deny it.