- Singleness Lessons I Learned from the Early ChurchThe history of Christian celibacy is more complicated than we’d like to think.español简体中文繁體中文
- Christian Marriage Demands that We Study Our Desires, Not Hide ThemBeing faithful to a spouse requires living in community, seeking God daily, and learning from our celibate brothers and sisters.Português简体中文繁體中文
- The Case for Vocational SinglenessWhat if singles spent time discerning a call to “undivided devotion to the Lord”?
- Don’t Overstate the Rewards of Sexual Faithfulness. Don’t Understate Them Either.The false promises of purity culture shouldn’t overshadow the true promises of God.español
- Celibate Priests: What You Need to KnowHow we've discussed clerical celibacy over the years.
- Celibate Gay Christians: Neither Shockingly Conservative nor Worryingly LiberalA new book uses stories and statistics to dispel stereotypes and suspicion.
- When True Love Keeps WaitingWhat celibacy feels like for older singles.
- Choose Your Own Sexual Ethics AdventureA critique of purity culture turns into a plea for self-centered sexuality.
- Why Can't Men Be Friends?Men and women alike increasingly say they are lonely. It doesn't have to be this way.español
- Why Singles Belong in Church LeadershipUnmarried ministers offer a unique understanding of devotion to Christ alone.