- Azerbaijan’s Churches Explain Their EvangelismMany evangelicals celebrate their freedom of religion in the Muslim-majority nation. Orthodox and Catholics urge: Go slow.
- Let My People Come and Go, Karabakh Christians Tell AzerbaijanAs blockade begets an emerging humanitarian crisis, Artsakh’s Armenians receive groundswell of support.Français
- Muslims Love Russian Christmas. So Do Eurasia’s Evangelicals.Christian communities in former Soviet Union nations reap the benefits of still-secularized holiday, winning recognition and opportunities for the gospel.
- Christian Rapper Saved by Circumcision—TwiceAfter a childhood encounter with terrorists, hip-hop artist raps for religious freedom.
- Armenians Fight to Hold Ancient Homeland Within AzerbaijanIs the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict a Christian-Muslim clash, or simply politics?Français
- Azerbaijan Archbishop: Our Holy Mission Is to Keep PeaceIn exclusive interview, head of Russian Orthodox Church in Baku invites defeated Armenians into economic cooperation after Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and laments lost ethnic fraternity.
- A Plea to Save Artsakh’s Armenian HeritageHead of the Armenian Apostolic Church details the “countless sacred spaces” in Nagorno-Karabakh at risk of becoming the “silent victims of conquest” by Azerbaijan.
- Armenian Christians Endure Christmas Blockade in ArtsakhClosure of corridor to Nagorno-Karabakh by Azerbaijani activists stretches into third week.
- Symbolic Armenian Church Shelled in Clashes with AzerbaijanDome and interior of Ghazanchetsots (Holy Savior) Cathedral in Nagorno-Karabakh suffer damage.
- Christian Witness After War: A Firsthand Assessment of Armenia and AzerbaijanAfter churches change hands in Nagorno-Karabakh, can Armenian and Azeri Christians reconcile faster than their governments?