- Where Ya From?Episode 4|43min‘Developing Real Friends’ with KB NewtonFinding a community of tried and true friends can be hard, but the key is being intentional.
- Is ‘Authenticity’ Enough for Christian Apologetics?Appeals to nonbelievers should go beyond pure rationality, but they shouldn’t go beyond the bounds of Scripture.
- My Generation Prized ‘Authenticity.’ Why I’ve Come to Love Wearing a Mask.I'm only my truest self when I'm playing the role of disciple.Indonesian
- Declare His Glory Among the News FeedsAre the tools pastors use in person still effective online?
- When Moral Boundaries Become Incubators for SinThe walls we build around our ministries can lull us into spiritual complacency.
- How Churches Can Partner with Outside CounselorsIt’s about supplementing, not replacing, pastoral care.
- What Makes Your Church Your Church?3 building blocks to help you tell your story.
- The Dangers of a Bait-and-Switch Easter SundayAvoiding the pitfalls of special services.
- Kyle Idleman: God Never Wastes What We Go ThroughHelping people experience grace and embracing confession in pastoral ministry.
- The Leadership Strength of VulnerabilityIn a moment of defenselessness, my husband became a great leader.