- Viral JesusEpisode 73|48minI Think I Need a Therapist, Part 2In her own season of crisis, therapist Sarah Bontrager realized that Jesus is exactly who he said he is.
- Getting Out of Bed Is an Act of WorshipEspecially when you face the mundane burdens of enduring suffering while living with mental affliction.Português简体中文繁體中文
- Study: Trauma-Informed Bible Reading Reduces Depression, Anxiety, AngerResearch in Virginia jail could help churches deal with emotional impact of the pandemic.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 54|54minCurtis Chang Says Anxiety Is OpportunityThe theologian, academic, and author invites Christians to rethink their worries.
- Knowing the Future Doesn’t Cure AnxietyOur true comfort comes in trusting in the one who holds tomorrow.Português简体中文繁體中文日本語
- Sometimes, God’s Provision Is ProzacMy battle with postpartum anxiety challenged the limits I’d placed on how God can heal us.
- Luchar contra la ansiedad con el Antiguo TestamentoLas antiguas Escrituras son una sorprendente fuente de apoyo en nuestra lucha contra el estrés.EnglishPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文catalàGalego
- Christian Apps Are Moving from ‘Pray More’ to ‘Calm Down’New mindfulness resources help users find rest in God.Français
- To Put on the Armor of God, We Have to Take Off the ‘Armor of Me’Thérèse of Lisieux teaches us to have childlike faith and stop protecting our vulnerabilities.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Changing Minds Is Not Our JobWe cannot control our people, and attempting to do so will only do damage.