- To Whom Shall We Go? Global South Anglicans Reject Canterbury’s LeadershipConservative Anglicans’ gathering in April comes after the Church of England’s “disqualifying” decision to bless same-sex marriages.Français
- Beth Moore: When I Was a Stranger in the SBC, Anglicans Welcomed MeHow the acclaimed Bible teacher found a new church home.
- British Illustrator Is Drawing All 300 Churches in Her DioceseThe “arty pilgrimage” through Leicestershire has given her a chance to share and deepen her faith.
- Anglican Division over Scripture and Sexuality Heads SouthAfter Lambeth conference steers bishops to agree to disagree on LGBT clergy and marriages, African conservatives chart a new course.
- Nicky Gumbel’s Fitting Farewell to HTB Church: ‘The Best Is Yet to Come’Retirement sermon and celebration of Holy Trinity Brompton vicar and Alpha Course pioneer reminds us that good and faithful servants still exist.
- Anglicans Drop Proposal to Reaffirm Traditional Marriage StanceOrganizers of the Lambeth Conference revised a draft statement calling same-sex marriage “not permissible” after pushback.
- After 2,000 UK Church Buildings Close, New Church Plants Get CreativeIn England, some rally to restore aging and emptying Anglican sites, while diverse congregations look beyond traditional sanctuaries.
- Why Tennessee Is Just Now Looking at Lifting a Ban on Clergy in the LegislatureA Presbyterian was burnt in effigy, a Methodist was shot in the leg, and that’s just the start of the story of this constitutional prohibition.
- At the CDC and Emory, Christians Live Out Dual Callings During the PandemicCOVID-19 fatigue has strengthened and challenged the faith of public health and hospital workers in Atlanta.
- Survivors Remain Skeptical of Anglican Diocese InvestigationsAs a suburban Chicago ACNA church moves forward with examining sexual abuse and leaders’ responses, critics worry the process hasn’t been independent.