- Brethren Against Brethren: LGBT Fight Divides Peace ChurchDeparting congregations want stricter enforcement of official positions.
- John SmythThe "Se-Baptist"
- Ontario’s Most Influential Pastor Resigns Following Abuse InvestigationAnabaptist Bruxy Cavey preached “Jesus over religion” and drew record crowds of Canadians who were put off by traditional church. Now they’re reckoning with their former leader’s misconduct.
- Anabaptism: Neither Catholic Nor ProtestantThis article condensed and edited from the book by the same title. Used by permission.
- Menno SimonsAnabaptist peacemaker
- Biggest Mennonite Conference Leaves DenominationIn another same-sex marriage split, Mennonite Church USA loses a sixth of its members.
- Reformation Apocalypticism: Münster's MonsterWhat began as prophetic fervor ended in dictatorship and blood.
- Should Christians Vote?Four questions to ask about biblical political engagement.
- The History Behind Christian HistoryThe experts said a church-history magazine would never work. On our 10th anniversary, we look back with founder Ken Curtis.