- Should Christians Vote?Four questions to ask about biblical political engagement.
- Ontario’s Most Influential Pastor Resigns Following Abuse InvestigationAnabaptist Bruxy Cavey preached “Jesus over religion” and drew record crowds of Canadians who were put off by traditional church. Now they’re reckoning with their former leader’s misconduct.
- Agency: Haiti Missionaries Made ‘Daring’ Escape to Evade KidnappersChristian Aid Ministries shares new details on how the remaining 12 hostage missionaries, including young children, ended up free from the 400 Mawozo gang.
- Missionary Hostages Forgive Haiti Gang, Sang Psalm 34“Jesus taught us by word and by his own example that the power of forgiving love is stronger than the hate of violent force,” says director of Christian Aid Ministries, which will keep working in Haiti.
- Free at Last: All 17 Missionaries Kidnapped in Haiti Have Been Released“I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously,” states Christian Aid Ministries after release of American and Canadian hostages held by Haitian gang for months.
- 3 Kidnapped Missionaries Freed by Haiti Gang, 12 More Remain HostageRelease after seven weeks of captivity comes as Christian Aid Ministries starts three days of prayer and fasting.
- Two Kidnapped Missionaries Freed in HaitiChristian Aid Ministries asks for continued prayer for 15 members still in captivity after 37 days.
- Christians in Haiti Worry About Release of Kidnapped MissionariesHow the 17 Christian Aid Ministries captives are eventually freed could elevate the risks faced by local believers and American workers.Français
- In Plain Prayer: Why Missionary Families Are Showing Love to Haiti KidnappersResponse of Christian Aid Ministries and supporters reveals three Anabaptist distinctives that other Christians should find both familiar and thought provoking.
- Haiti Gang Threatens to Kill Kidnapped Missionaries over Million Dollar RansomsChristian Aid Ministries asks for prayer as families of 16 Americans and one Canadian state, “God has given our loved ones the unique opportunity to live out our Lord’s command to love your enemies.”