Tim Keller, founding pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City, is a popular author and speaker, renowned for winsome, reasoned defenses of Christianity that have led some to compare him with C. S. Lewis. Keller has inspired a generation of Christians to take their faith into America’s urban and cultural centers, planting churches in the heart of some of the country’s most stubbornly secular territory.
How Tim Keller Found Manhattan
The pastor of Redeemer Church is becoming an international figure because he's a local one.
A New Kind of Urban Christian
As the city goes, so goes the culture.
Tim Keller Reasons with America
The New York pastor explains why he's taking his ministry model on the road.
Interview by Susan Wunderink|
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 56|49minJohn Starke’s Antidote for Performance FaithThe pastor and author talks about the power of Christ’s presence in our lives.Russell Moore|
- A Tale of Two New York City PastorsOne formed me. The other entertained me.Kara Bettis Carvalho|简体中文繁體中文
- The Bulletin Episode 26|55minRemembering Tim KellerThe New York pastor’s winsome witness taught us all how to seek the good of our cities.
- Russell Moore: I Already Miss Tim Keller’s Wise VoiceThe late pastor theologian gave strong counsel to me and so many others in ministry.Russell Moore|
- Tim Keller Changed Church Planting, from City to CityFrom Beirut to Barcelona, pastors reflect on his influence.Compiled by Isabel Ong|Português
- Tim Keller Wanted to Learn from the Global Church. Even Secularizing Europe.What the Reformed pastor saw in the continent's Christians—and why it earned him the respect of its church planters.René Breuel|Português简体中文繁體中文
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 54|48minBonus Episode: Tim Keller’s Heavenly HopeRemembering the great pastor, theologian, author, and friend.Russell Moore|
- Tim Keller: From the CT ArchivesA collection of articles by and about the late pastor theologian.The Editors|
- Tim Keller Practiced the Grace He PreachedIn an increasingly divisive world, the pastor theologian’s legacy was walking the higher road—the one less traveled.Collin Hansen|españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Died: Tim Keller, New York City Pastor Who Modeled Winsome Witness“We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves than we ever dared believe, yet at the very same time we are more loved and accepted in Jesus Christ than we ever dared hope.”Daniel Silliman|españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська日本語